What do you think this Micro jigging Slow Jigging Whitsunday Islands EP.354 video? Be sure to check back regularly for videos about fresh water and salt water fishing.
Andrew and I head out in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands to do some Micro Jigging also called Slow Jigging.
We catch many different fish species like Cod, Snapper, Coral Trout, Lutjanus, Stripey and Moses Perch. I fish with a Fin-nor rampage 3000 reel and Hearty Rise Jigging rod 120g.
Computer & Editing
• Computer-Apple Mac Pro 2013-http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/
• Editing Suite-Final Cut Pro X (FCPx)-http://www.apple.com/au/final-cut-pro/
• Main camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Underwater Camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Zoom Camera-Panasonic HCV700-http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/video-cameras.html
• Drone Camera-Phantom 3 Standard-https://store.dji.com/shop/phantom-series?from=menu_products
• Hull-Goldrush Aggressor 5.6m-http://goldrushpowerboats.com.au/web/Site/Gold_Rush_Aggressor.html
• Motor-Yamaha F60-http://yamahaoutboards.com/outboards
• Sounder-Hummingbird 798csi-http://www.humminbird.com/bluewater/home/
Canoe & Kayak:
• Canoe-Old Town Discovery119-http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/
• Kayak-Australia Bass-http://www.canoes.com.au/kayaks/
Rods n Reels:
• Rod-Samaki Zing 5’4″ 4-10lb SZG-541SL-http://samaki.com.au/rods/zing/
• Reel-Ecooda Blackhawk2 2000-http://ecooda.com.au/black-hawk-reel/
• Reel-Finnor Rampage 2000-http://www.finnorfishing.com/fnreels.html
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise SS-681-1 (120g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise 53S-500 (500g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Reel-Finnor Lethal LT100-http://www.finnorfishing.com/LethalSP.html
• Fly rod-Gavin Hurley #9 Saltwater Guide Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Reel-Gavin Hurley #8/9 Saltwater Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Line-Rio Tropical Clear Tip-https://www.rioproducts.com/products/tropical/general-purpose-tropical-f-i
Help me by donating in these links.
• Donate with PAYPAL –www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYTT7GQUKVGEJ
• PATREON – Contribute monthly to my video making efforts
Fishing videos uploaded by Andys Fishing in the ‘Fishing – TV Genre’
Survival, catch and cook, Barramundi and Tusk Fish Fishing are among my most popular fish video’s. Other popular fish include Tuna, Sharks, Mackerel, Jacks, Snapper and many more. What ever you call me, andys fishing, andy’s fishing or andysfishing you should be able to find me here via google and youtube.
Fly fishing Airlie Beach / Whitsunday Islands / Great Barrier Reef / Bowen / Peter Faust Dam / Lake Proserpine area. Filmed using GoPro video camera, edited on an Apple Macintosh using iMovie and sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video’s are also made using Youtube’s Free Audio Library as the soundtrack.
Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me.
You can also follow me on Facebook
Or check out my web site for recent fishing reports, if you are interested in catching some nice fish on a Fly Rod please get in contact with me.
Catch and Cook Playlist
Andy’s Choice Playlist
GT Fishing Playlist
Jacks Fishing Playlist
Bass Fishing Playlist
Bream Fishing Playlist
Flathead Fishing Playlist