What do you think this Cyclone Debbie Natural Disaster How I Survived EP.355 video? Be sure to check back regularly for videos about fresh water and salt water fishing.
Cyclone Debbie a category 4 severe Tropical Cyclone crossed the Queensland Coastline on 26th March 2017. This weather system was one of the most destructive Cyclones to ever hit the Whitsunday area, the are that includes Whitsunday Islands, Proserpine, Bowen, Collinsville and Mackay. Cyclone Debbie caused havoc with winds in excess of 263km/h at the peak of the ordeal Cyclone Debbie reached wind gusts of 263km per hour.
Winds like these are very destructive and will leave over 65,000 homes without power, some for weeks. I survived the cyclone by hiding under a very sturdy coffee table that I built myself over 20 years ago. Many houses weren’t as lucky as I was, despite receiving her $11,000 worth of damage, I feel lucky to have only sustained that. Some houses especially in Shute Harbour and on Hamilton Island are completely destroyed.
At the time of uploading there are still thousands of tourists stranded on Daydream Island, Hayman Island and Hamilton Island. This clean up will take months in not years and will be declared a natural disaster area.
Cyclone Debbie is now moving down the coast and will cause significant flooding in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast, as well as into northern New South Wales.
Roads are closed, power is out and there will not be any fresh water or sewerage disposal, it is a proper natural disaster.
Sunglasses By MAKOwww.makoeyewear.com.au
Computer & Editing
• Computer-Apple Mac Pro 2013-http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/
• Editing Suite-Final Cut Pro X (FCPx)-http://www.apple.com/au/final-cut-pro/
• Main camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Underwater Camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Zoom Camera-Panasonic HCV700-http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/video-cameras.html
• Drone Camera-Phantom 3 Standard-https://store.dji.com/shop/phantom-series?from=menu_products
• Hull-Goldrush Aggressor 5.6m-http://goldrushpowerboats.com.au/web/Site/Gold_Rush_Aggressor.html
• Motor-Yamaha F60-http://yamahaoutboards.com/outboards
• Sounder-Hummingbird 798csi-http://www.humminbird.com/bluewater/home/
Canoe & Kayak:
Wheels by Wheeleez AU-www.beachwheelsaustralia.com USA- www.wheeleez.com
Canoe-Old Town Discovery119-http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/
• Kayak-Australia Bass-http://www.canoes.com.au/kayaks/
Rods n Reels:
• Rod-Samaki Zing 5’4″ 4-10lb SZG-541SL-http://samaki.com.au/rods/zing/
• Reel-Ecooda Blackhawk2 2000-http://ecooda.com.au/black-hawk-reel/
• Reel-Finnor Rampage 2000-http://www.finnorfishing.com/fnreels.html
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise SS-681-1 (120g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise 53S-500 (500g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Reel-Finnor Lethal LT100-http://www.finnorfishing.com/LethalSP.html
• Fly rod-Gavin Hurley #9 Saltwater Guide Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Reel-Gavin Hurley #8/9 Saltwater Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Line-Rio Tropical Clear Tip-https://www.rioproducts.com/products/tropical/general-purpose-tropical-f-i
Help me by donating in these links.
• Donate with PAYPAL –www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYTT7GQUKVGEJ
• PATREON – Contribute monthly to my video making efforts
Sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video’s are also made using Youtube’s Free Audio Library as the soundtrack.
Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me.
Catch and Cook Playlist
Andy’s Choice Playlist
GT Fishing Playlist
Jacks Fishing Playlist