What do you think this Catch Cook over night adventure fishing hike Burdekin River EP.359 video? Be sure to check back regularly for videos about fresh water and salt water fishing.
Andy is dropped off by Bill, on the Burdekin River in North Queensland Australia west of Townsville for a 2 day, 1 night adventure and river explore. Andy fishes along the way catching many Sooty Grunter and cooking a couple of nice fish. Some of the fish are sight cast with Mako sunglasses. The first fish is cooked on plain old open fire coals. The second fish is prepared again on an open fire, but this time fried up in a frying pan. Ingredients used are chilli ( chili ), ginger, garlic, shallots, oil, fish, coriander. Some of the ingredients are used to make a delicious Salsa while the rest of the spices and herbs are used in the cooking of the fish.
There are some interesting sights and spectacular scenery as andy walks along the Burdekin river to meet up with Bill on the next day. Using the Samaki Zing 6” 10-20lb rod as well as the Fin-nor rampage 3000 reel in conjunction with Lively lures, namely the 75mm Assassin, a great all round fresh and salt water lure to catch many types of fish. Also 20 pound braid was used together with 20 and 30 pound fluorocarbon leader made by Black Magic.
Sunglasses By MAKOwww.makoeyewear.com.au
Computer & Editing
• Computer-Apple Mac Pro 2013-http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/
• Editing Suite-Final Cut Pro X (FCPx)-http://www.apple.com/au/final-cut-pro/
• Main camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Underwater Camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Zoom Camera-Panasonic HCV700-http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/video-cameras.html
• Drone Camera-Phantom 3 Standard-https://store.dji.com/shop/phantom-series?from=menu_products
• Hull-Goldrush Aggressor 5.6m-http://goldrushpowerboats.com.au/web/Site/Gold_Rush_Aggressor.html
• Motor-Yamaha F60-http://yamahaoutboards.com/outboards
• Sounder-Hummingbird 798csi-http://www.humminbird.com/bluewater/home/
Canoe & Kayak:
Wheels by Wheeleez AU-www.beachwheelsaustralia.com USA- www.wheeleez.com
Canoe-Old Town Discovery119-http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/
• Kayak-Australia Bass-http://www.canoes.com.au/kayaks/
Rods n Reels:
• Rod-Samaki Zing 5’4″ 4-10lb SZG-541SL-http://samaki.com.au/rods/zing/
• Reel-Ecooda Blackhawk2 2000-http://ecooda.com.au/black-hawk-reel/
• Reel-Finnor Rampage 2000-http://www.finnorfishing.com/fnreels.html
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise SS-681-1 (120g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise 53S-500 (500g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Reel-Finnor Lethal LT100-http://www.finnorfishing.com/LethalSP.html
• Fly rod-Gavin Hurley #9 Saltwater Guide Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Reel-Gavin Hurley #8/9 Saltwater Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Line-Rio Tropical Clear Tip-https://www.rioproducts.com/products/tropical/general-purpose-tropical-f-i
Help me by donating in these links.
• Donate with PAYPAL –www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYTT7GQUKVGEJ
• PATREON – Contribute monthly to my video making efforts
Sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video’s are also made using Youtube’s Free Audio Library as the soundtrack.
Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me.
Catch and Cook Playlist
Andy’s Choice Playlist
GT Fishing Playlist
Jacks Fishing Playlist