What do you think this On Fire Catch and Cook Sea Bream Fishing Snake Lollie Challenge EP.360 video? Be sure to check back regularly for videos about fresh water and salt water fishing.
I head out up a saltwater creek to catch fish for dinner using snake lollies. I am trying to catch Barramundi and Mangrove jack but end up catching some nice big Bream. I throw in some crab pots too, so I may catch a mud crab or two as well. I fish with the Samaki Zing 10-20 pound 6 foot rod and Fin-nor rampage 3000 reel topped up with 30 pound braided line and a 30 pound fluorocarbon leader. I catch a number of huge Brim and keep one of those Bream for my lunch. I cook up the fish on an open wood fire right on the beach in the shade. Ingredients I use are chilli, lime, lemon, ginger, cumin, coriander, onion, tomato, avocado and salt. I also fry op a couple of Popadoms, that when eaten with the crispy skin fried fish and salsa taste just like a delicious fish taco. The lollies I use instead of soft plastics are Allens Snakes Alive, they work ok, but get very hard and often break off. They are a very cheap and environmentally friendly way to fish, instead of using chemically made soft plastics.
Sunglasses By MAKOwww.makoeyewear.com.au
Computer & Editing
• Computer-Apple Mac Pro 2013-http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/
• Editing Suite-Final Cut Pro X (FCPx)-http://www.apple.com/au/final-cut-pro/
• Main camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Underwater Camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
• Zoom Camera-Panasonic HCV700-http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/video-cameras.html
• Drone Camera-Phantom 3 Standard-https://store.dji.com/shop/phantom-series?from=menu_products
• Hull-Goldrush Aggressor 5.6m-http://goldrushpowerboats.com.au/web/Site/Gold_Rush_Aggressor.html
• Motor-Yamaha F60-http://yamahaoutboards.com/outboards
• Sounder-Hummingbird 798csi-http://www.humminbird.com/bluewater/home/
Canoe & Kayak:
Wheels by Wheeleez AU-www.beachwheelsaustralia.com USA- www.wheeleez.com
Canoe-Old Town Discovery119-http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/
• Kayak-Australia Bass-http://www.canoes.com.au/kayaks/
Rods n Reels:
• Rod-Samaki Zing 5’4″ 4-10lb SZG-541SL-http://samaki.com.au/rods/zing/
• Reel-Ecooda Blackhawk2 2000-http://ecooda.com.au/black-hawk-reel/
• Reel-Finnor Rampage 2000-http://www.finnorfishing.com/fnreels.html
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise SS-681-1 (120g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise 53S-500 (500g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Reel-Finnor Lethal LT100-http://www.finnorfishing.com/LethalSP.html
• Fly rod-Gavin Hurley #9 Saltwater Guide Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Reel-Gavin Hurley #8/9 Saltwater Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Line-Rio Tropical Clear Tip-https://www.rioproducts.com/products/tropical/general-purpose-tropical-f-i
Help me by donating in these links.
• Donate with PAYPAL –www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYTT7GQUKVGEJ
• PATREON – Contribute monthly to my video making efforts
Sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video’s are also made using Youtube’s Free Audio Library as the soundtrack.
Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me.
Catch and Cook Playlist
Andy’s Choice Playlist
GT Fishing Playlist
Jacks Fishing Playlist