What do you think this CATCH COOK Salt Lemon Butter Pepper Barramundi Fish on fire at Beach EP.363 video? Be sure to check back regularly for videos about fresh water and salt water fishing.
Andy explores some of the pristine coastline of the Whitsundays Islands near Airlie Beach and the Great Barrier Reef in north Queensland. Catching many cod and a very good sized Barramundi. The fish is cooked on an open fire right on the beach with Salt, lemon, Butter and Pepper. A delicious fish recipe I am sure you will want to try at home. I show you how to cook it on the open fire just right.
I catch all the fishes on a Sebile Star Shiner 4 1/4″
While using a Shimano 3 piece raider travel rod and fin nor rampage 3000 reel with 30 pound braid and 30 pound leader.
Some great action and fish angles in this new video. Also some delicious beach cooking.
A delicious Catch and Cook video in the style of a Mukbang show.
Lively Lures – Cheers Alan Dolan
Be sure to check out the new ZIGGY’s they are amazing!
Sunglasses By MAKOwww.makoeyewear.com.au
Lenses I’m using
Mirror Blue – G2H5 – www.makoeyewear.com.au/latest-news/mako-g2h5-lens
Computer & Editing
• Computer-Apple Mac Pro 2013-http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/
• Editing Suite-Final Cut Pro X (FCPx)-http://www.apple.com/au/final-cut-pro/
• Main camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
My usual settings – 1080p, 30fps, Med FOV, full auto.
• Underwater Camera-Gopro Hero 3-https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/cameras/
My usual settings – 1080p, 60fps, Wide FOV, full auto.
• Zoom Camera-Panasonic HCV180-http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/lumix-cameras-video-cameras/video-cameras.html
My usual settings – 1080p, 50fps, full auto.
• Drone Camera-Phantom 3 Standard-https://store.dji.com/shop/phantom-series?from=menu_products
My usual settings – 2k7, full auto.
Boat: (about $40,000 fully fitted out with gear)
• Hull-Goldrush Aggressor 5.6m-http://goldrushpowerboats.com.au/web/Site/Gold_Rush_Aggressor.html
• Motor-Yamaha F60-http://yamahaoutboards.com/outboards
• Electric motor – Motor Guide Xi5
• Sounder-Hummingbird 798csi-http://www.humminbird.com/bluewater/home/
Canoe & Kayak:
Wheels by Wheeleez AU-www.beachwheelsaustralia.com USA- www.wheeleez.com
Canoe-Old Town Discovery119-http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/
Rods n Reels:
• Rod-Samaki Zing 5’4″ 4-10lb SZG-541SL-http://samaki.com.au/rods/zing/
• Reel-Ecooda Blackhawk2 2000-http://ecooda.com.au/black-hawk-reel/
• Reel-Finnor Rampage 2000-http://www.finnorfishing.com/fnreels.html
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise SS-681-1 (120g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise 53S-500 (500g)-https://www.heartyrise.com.au/jigging.php
• Jigging Reel-Finnor Lethal LT100-http://www.finnorfishing.com/LethalSP.html
• Fly rod-Gavin Hurley #9 Saltwater Guide Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Reel-Gavin Hurley #8/9 Saltwater Series-http://www.hurleysflyfishing.com.au
• Fly Line-Rio Tropical Clear Tip-https://www.rioproducts.com/products/tropical/general-purpose-tropical-f-i
Landrover Discovery 1995 model.
Faithful old girl, but need lots of maintenance.
4×4 Driving LED Lights by – Auxbeam
S4-series led headlight bulbs:
V-series 32 inch RGBW led light bar: goo.gl/r1goam
Auxbeam social media:
Help me by donating in these links.
• Donate with PAYPAL –www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYTT7GQUKVGEJ
• PATREON – Contribute monthly to my video making efforts
Sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video’s are also made using Youtube’s Free Audio Library as the soundtrack.
Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me.
Catch and Cook Playlist
Andy’s Choice Playlist