What do you think this Week 7 Predictions: Adrian Peterson, Joe Mixon, & More! video?
Are you ready for a Sunday full of football? We have everything you need right here:
-the best and worst matchups in Week 7
-sleepers and busts
-injury analysis from Dr. A of @InsideInjuries
-DraftKings and Fanduel value plays
-the latest news and inactives
-Fantasy Football Fortune Tellers!
Follow the experts on twitter:
1. Pats, Bucs, and Colts all give up 300+ passing yards per game to opposing QBs. They face Matt Ryan, Tyrod Taylor, and Blake Bortles in Week 7.
2. The Chargers give up 134.83 rushing yards per game to opposing RBs… the most in the NFL. They face the Broncos in Week 7.
3. The Jaguars give up 5.36 yards per carry to opposing RBs. They face the Colts in Week 7
4. The Saints allow 69.6 receiving yards per game to opposing RBs and are the only team to allow 10+ targets on average to opposing RBs. They face the Packers in Week 7
5. The Eagles allow 40 rushing yards per game to opposing RBs. They face Washington in Week 7.
6. The Eagles do allow 196.7 yards per game to opposing WRs. Is there any reason to like Pryor, Crowder, or Doctson any more than usual?