What do you think this Prawns, Oysters & Salmon Catch n Cook on the fire EP.374 video? Be sure to check back regularly for videos about fresh water and salt water fishing.
Delicious seafood basket served on a woven palm plate, Prawns, Oysters and Salmon are served by the camp fire, but alas the mud Crabs eluded me again. I fish in a tropical paradise for my lunch and then cook it up on the fire after foraging for the oysters. This is another mouth watering catch and cook episode. I also open a fresh coconut right on the beach and drink the juice, which is very refreshing. I show you how to do it all, everything is explained.
Lively Lures – Cheers Alan Dolan
Be sure to check out the new ZIGGY’s they are amazing!
Sunglasses By MAKO
Lenses I’m using
Mirror Blue – G2H5
Computer & Editing
• Computer-Apple Mac Pro 2013
• Editing Suite-Final Cut Pro X (FCPx)
• Main camera-Gopro Hero 3
My usual settings – 1080p, 30fps, Med FOV, full auto.
• Underwater Camera-Gopro Hero 3
My usual settings – 1080p, 60fps, Wide FOV, full auto.
• Zoom Camera-Panasonic HCV180
My usual settings – 1080p, 50fps, full auto.
• Drone Camera-Phantom 3 Standard
My usual settings – 2k7, full auto.
Boat: (about $40,000 fully fitted out with gear)
• Hull-Goldrush Aggressor 5.6m
• Motor-Yamaha F60
• Electric motor – Motor Guide Xi5
• Sounder-Hummingbird 798csi
Canoe & Kayak:
Wheels by Wheeleez AU-www.beachwheelsaustralia.com
Canoe-Old Town Discovery119
Rods n Reels:
• Rod-Samaki Zing 5’4″ 4-10lb SZG-541SL
• Reel-Ecooda Blackhawk2 2000
• Reel-Finnor Rampage 2000
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise SS-681-1 (120g)
• Jigging Rod-Hearty Rise 53S-500 (500g)
• Jigging Reel-Finnor Lethal LT100
• Fly rod-Gavin Hurley #9 Saltwater Guide Series
• Fly Reel-Gavin Hurley #8/9 Saltwater Series
• Fly Line-Rio Tropical Clear Tip
Landrover Discovery 1995 model.
Faithful old girl, but need lots of maintenance.
4×4 Driving LED Lights by – Auxbeam
S4-series led headlight bulbs
V-series 32 inch RGBW led light bar
Buck – Fishlocker Black B549-BK-0
Help me by donating in these links.
• Donate with PAYPAL –www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HYTT7GQUKVGEJ
• PATREON – Contribute monthly to my video making efforts
Sound tracks made using Garageband. Some video’s are also made using Youtube’s Free Audio Library as the soundtrack.
Guiding inquiries welcome, please e-mail or message me.
Catch and Cook Playlist
Andy’s Choice Playlist