What do you think this Lineup Lock Live — THE GREATEST FANTASY FOOTBALL SHOW EVER | Week 11 video?
[Expand for the full show rundown and time-stamps]
Grab some coffee, fry some bacon, and work off your hangover with Lineup Lock Live From The Renaissance Midtown in NYC — the only four-hour LIVE fantasy football prep show on YouTube. We have deep plays, sleepers, inactives, busts, live updates, and everything in between.
Call in: 1-844-843-6879
Subscribe to the channel with the button above! We’re live 4x per day and lots of fun.
On today’s show (if you join late, you can rewind to what you want to see):
🕘 9:00am: NEWS!
-Ezekiel Elliott accepts his suspension, out until Week 16 (fantasy championship). If someone offered you David Johnson in a trade for Zeke, do you take it?
-BYES: Panthers, Colts, Jets, 49ers
-coming off bye: Ravens, Chiefs, Raiders, Eagles
Lions @ Bears — cold and windy
Jac @ Cle — possible snow, gusty winds (20-25 sustained winds, 35 gusts)
bal@ gb — cold
kc@nyg — 30-35mph winds
atl@sea — could be rainy
-Washington down to three healthy receivers
-Jacksonville a mess at WR, too AND will probably be missing two starting OL
-Pats/Raiders in Mexico City
-this was the week the Bucs and Dolphins were supposed to have their bye
-Nathan Peterman starting for the Bills — upgrade/downgrade Benjamin? Lost season for Jordan Matthews?
-Blaine Gabbert starting for the Cardinals — underrated as a rusher?
-Philip Rivers cleared from concussion protocol
🕘 9:25 am:
These players are expected to step up due to injuries/suspensions
1. Dallas backfield — Rod Smith, Alfred Morris, Darren McFadden
2. Jacksonville WRs — DeDe Westbrook had this to say:
“My expectations are high. I always set the standard high for myself. For me — and this has nothing to do with the Cleveland Browns at all — but my expectations is a 200-yard receiving game,”
3. Samaje Perine with Rob Kelley out
4. The Washington receivers — Doctson, Crowder, Harris
5. Jamaal Williams/Devante Mays vs Baltimore (are we underrating the impact Mays could have?)
6. Mike Davis to make an impact in Seattle after being signed off the practice squad?
🕘 9:39 am: Matchups!:
1. The Patriots give up 5.00 ypc to opposing RBs. They face Oakland in Mexico City. Can Marshawn Lynch break out?
2. The Browns hold opposing RBs to just 3.11 ypc and haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher all season.
3. The Chargers have given up 55+ receiving yards to RBs in four of their last six. They also allow the most rush yards per game (117.8 ypg) to opposing backs. LeSean McCoy huge came?
4. The Giants get a lot of crap for giving up TDs to opposing tight ends, but the Broncos give up the most yards (82.9 per game) and have allowed six TEs to score TDs. They face the Bengals in Week 11.
5. The Bucs allow the most receptions per game to opposing WRs (14.3) and give up 183.4 yards per game to wideouts. They face the Dolphins in Week 11.
6. The Chiefs have given up the most TDs to wide receivers this season (15), and have had five games where a team’s WRs have caught more than one TD pass. They face the Giants in Week 11.
🕘 10:02: Super-deep players
🕘 10:09: Sunday injury update with Dr. A from Inside Injuries
🕘10:24: DraftKings/FanDuel/DFS best value plays
🕘 10:39 “Do you believe??”
Austin Ekeler (53%)
Rex Burkhead (62%)
LAT Murray (44%)
Jamaal Williams (6%)
Sam Perine (7%)
Danny Woodhead (35%)
M. Lee (59%)
Jamison Crowder (54%)
Jeremy Maclin (57%)
Corey Coleman (22%)
Corey Davis (48%)
G. Olsen (58%)
C. Clay (45%)
V. Davis (64%)
Julius Thomas (28%)
🕘 11:00: news update!
🕘 11:09: sleepers and busts!
🕘 11:24: Week 9 updated rankings with #3 FantasyPros ranker Jake Ciely
🕘 11:39: mini-ranks & inactives
🕘 12:02: news update!
🕘 12:09: our locks, knockout and survivor picks, and underdog picks
🕘 12:24: calls!
🕘 12:39: all the stuff we didn’t get to!
Follow the experts on Twitter:
✔ Don’t miss a show:www.youtube.com/c/FNTSYSports…